Terms & Conditions
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
A ‘Project’ is any work undertaken or service provided by Npwebservices for the Client on their request.
A ‘client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by Npwebservices.
‘Live Mode’ means the date the website is available on the Client’s chosen domain.
‘Domain’ is the website address as specified by the Client.
‘Hosting’ is a yearly cost to keep a clients website activated online.
‘Content’ is both text and images that the Client requires on the website.
Npwebservices terms & conditions
- The contract between Npwebservices and the client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Npwebservices order confirmation.
- Npwebservices are easily contactable by telephone & email. You can call the office on 0203 002 0710 or email us at email@example.com
- Npwebservices will commence work on your project after receipt of non refundable deposit. (The value of which varies according to the size of the order) The final balance payment is to be made on completion of the website. The website will be switched to live mode once the clients remaining balance is paid in full.
- Npwebservices shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
- Npwebservices will arrange hosting of the website on receipt of full payment of our hosting fees. In doing so, Npwebservices will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the client at all times but do not guarantee that the website hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control.
- Npwebservices cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Npwebservices. The Internet is an unreliable medium and may not always work, and may be outside our control, we will try to make your website available at all times but cannot guarantee that your website will operate continuously or without interruptions and can accept no liability for its unavailability. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect, including loss of profits or any consequential loss) resulting from or in any way connected with your website whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Where asked to provide search engine optimisation for a client, Npwebservices do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- Npwebservices will provide the client with an expected completion date for the project (live on the internet) if requested. Npwebservices will endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date.
- Npwebservices own all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. Once final payment is received, the client will then own the design and code of the website. This does not apply to optimisation coding where a marketing contract is terminated within 12 months.
- All images displayed on the client’s website will only be used after authorisation by the client, (the signing of our terms & conditions constitutes authorisation) and are the sole responsibility of the client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the client or Npwebservices, they will be the sole responsibility of the client. By signing this agreement you accept full liability to any claim or procedures in relation to breach of copyright from any third party for the contents of your website.
- Domain names will be registered by Npwebservices on behalf the client who is the legal owner of the domain which will be registered at the clients business address.
- A domain name will be registered by Npwebservices on behalf of the client once we have received a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the client to pay for renewal their domain names when due. Npwebservices will invoice the client usually 60 days before expiry and then contact again 30 days prior to renewal is still outstanding. If a domain name expires, Npwebservices cannot be held liable for this.
- The client will be given 60 days notice of hosting renewal fees, and a reminder at 45 days prior to expiry if required. If hosting is allowed to expire the website will cease to exist until the fee is settled. Our standard hosting package allows for 1 GB bandwidth per month and 100 email users. Additional bandwidth may be purchased if required.
- Renewal of hosting is due on a yearly basis. The date of renewal will be annually from the date the website was first published or email facility enabled, (whichever came first). The hosting will not be renewed if Npwebservices cannot contact the client or the client requests for Npwebservices to not host this site.
- Npwebservices offer an optional annual maintenance / support package, this service includes:
Amendments to the client’s website up to a maximum of 30 minutes design time per month
All works required to maintain live mode
The fee is variable depending on the type of site. We reserve the right to charge for design work requested in excess of 30 minutes.
- Should the support / maintenance package not be purchased Npwebservices can work on the site ongoing when requested too, at a pre-advised hourly rate.
- Should a client wish to transfer a domain name away from Npwebservices, a £22 admin charge will be issued, (per domain name) which must be paid before the transfer takes place.
- Web hosting provided by Npwebservices Ltd is not transferable. Should a client wish to move their website to an alternate provider or alternative server, we will provide ftp access. Should there be an outstanding balance on your account, we will not grant access until the balance is cleared.
- There is a 30 day notice period to terminate a marketing contract. Should you terminate within the initial 12 month period all meta data and coding provided by Npwebservices Ltd will be removed. If your marketing package included Google Adwords management, the account remains the intellectual property of Npwebservices Ltd, is not transferable, may not be copied and will be deleted upon the termination date.
- Failure to make payments
Npwebservices Ltd will notify the client in advance of web hosting renewal becoming due. Should the client fail to pay the corresponding invoice the website and email service may cease to be available. We reserve the right to charge a fee to re-publish a website that has been allowed to expire.
Should a domain name invoice not be paid on time, the domain will be allowed to expire and the client runs the risk of a third party acquiring the domain after the suspension period. Npwebservices Ltd are not responsible in any event relating to loss of a domain name where a client has not paid the renewal invoice on time.
Should a marketing payment fail we will raise an invoice and request payment. If the account is not brought up to date by the end of the corresponding month Npwebservices Ltd reserve the right to cease marketing activity, (this includes Google adverts being paused). Upon the account being brought up to date, we will re-instate the adverts and marketing package.
Should an account become overdue, where possible we may offer repayment terms to keep your services active. Failure to keep to agreed repayment terms or bring your account to date upon request will result in all services being suspended.
- Npwebservices has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image based content of our client’s web sites constitute Npwebservices endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Npwebservices has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our client’s web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the client’s transactions with them. Npwebservices provides links or references to our client’s websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended client site at all times.
- Npwebservices are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a client’s website. The client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
- If a domain name is purchased by the client through a company other than Npwebservices, the client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is renewed when due. Npwebservices will not renew the domain name when annual hosting renewal is due if the domain name is purchased through a company other than Npwebservices.
- Npwebservices makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United Kingdom, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent
jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect