- The contract between Npwebservices Ltd and the client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Npwebservices Ltd order confirmation.
- Npwebservices are easily contactable by telephone & email. You can call the office on 0203 002 0710 for sales or 0208 432 3002 for accounts. Our email address is email@example.com
- Npwebservices will commence work on your project after receipt of non-refundable deposit. (The value of which varies according to the size of the order) The final balance payment is to be made on completion of the website. The website will not be switched to “live mode” until the remaining balance is paid in full.
- Npwebservices shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with the website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business is legal.
- Npwebservices will provide the client with an expected completion date for the project (live on the internet) if requested. Npwebservices will endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date.
- Npwebservices own all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. Once final payment is received, the client will then own the design and code of the website.
- The terms and conditions relating to the purchase and production process of a website can be found here: Design Policies
- The client is responsible for all content (text and images) displayed on their website, whether supplied by the client, Npwebservices Ltd or any third party. The client should make thorough checks that any images supplied are not subject to copyright. Npwebservices Ltd will assume the client is authorised to use supplied images and the client acknowledges that they are solely responsible regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content displayed on the website the client accepts full liability to any claim or procedures in relation to breach of copyright.
- Npwebservices Ltd has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image-based content of our client’s website constitute Npwebservices Ltd endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Npwebservices Ltd has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our client’s website and is not responsible for the content or performance of the website or for the end users’ transactions with it.
- Npwebservices Ltd cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Npwebservices Ltd. The Internet is an unreliable medium and may not always work, and may be outside our control, we will try to make your website available at all times but cannot guarantee that your website will operate continuously or without interruptions and can accept no liability for its unavailability. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect, including loss of profits or any consequential loss) resulting from or in any way connected with your website whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Npwebservices Ltd are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a client’s website. The client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website. Npwebservices Ltd will on request send the client a copy of their website’s files.
- Terms & Conditions for Standard Web Design production
Step1: Production of Image Stills
After initial consultation with our sales representative we will produce up to two designs in “still image” format.
Step2: Modifications to Still Design & approval
We will email a link to the “Stills” and request your modifications and approval of the design
*Approving the Still Design means you approve the layout, theme and colour scheme
Step 3: Supply of Content
Prior to commencing the build of the website, in the style of the approved “Still” we require complete content for each web page (text and images).
1) Either, supplied by the client
2) If you have requested Npwebservices Ltd to write your content and provide images, a member of the design team will contact you to gain a good understanding of your business, enabling us to accurately build a site to portray it.
Step 4: Providing link to site under construction
When we have the required information we will build the website, complete with text and images, and email a link to the site.
Step 5: Modifications
We will then ask you for your modifications. Modification relates to adding / removing / correcting text and images. You can request as many modifications as necessary, but all requests need to be submitted in ONE GO, at the same time.
*Terminology. Modification does not mean change of structure as approved in the Still Design, changes to structural layout, colour scheme and theme will incur additional charges.
Step 6: Publishing your website
When we have received your (one set of) modifications we will proceed to publish the website. Any further modifications, either prior to, or post publishing the site will be charged for at a rate of £24+VAT per hour, with a minimum charge of one hour.
*This does not apply to errors – we will fix any bugs within 4 weeks of publishing the website without charge.
Standard Web Design – Criteria.
- Inner pages will have the same layout
- If the website includes a slider, the same slider, or static images will be used on inner pages.
- A maximum of two forms with up to 10 simple fields
- One video can appear (Optional – if purchased)
- One gallery with basic style with maximum of 50 images.
- Images: If you require Npwebservices Ltd to supply specific images that are not available in our image library, we will advise you of the additional cost to acquire them before purchasing the license.
Bespoke Web Design
Npwebservices can build websites bespoke to any client request. The above criteria relates to our standard pricing as published. If you require a design not restricted to our “Standard Web Design” criteria we will be happy to provide a tailored quotation.
Deposits, Payments & Timescales
- A 30% deposit is required at time of placing the order.
- Deposits will not be refunded once work has commenced, should you decide not to proceed, for whatever reason. *Commencement is determined by approving a “Still Design”
- Cancellation may result in a charge in excess of the deposit received depending on the amount of work done at time of cancellation.
- Full payment is required prior to publishing your website
- Production Timescale: Normally the website will be completed within 4 weeks of placing the order, provided you have supplied or approved content in a timely manner. Delays in supplying or approving content may result in a longer build time as your project may need to be re-scheduled. Any date given as a “Completion date” will be an approximation and not contractually binding. Should the client take in excess of 3 months to provide information requested by Npwebservices Ltd to complete the site, the full balance will become due.
1. Setting up email on iPhone, Android, Outlook, Mac Mail
If you require SMTP to send and receive email via your smartphone, we can upgrade your email service at a cost of £35.99+VAT per annum. We will supply all settings for your mobile device or Outlook / Mac version and a help document to assist you in configuring the 3rd party application. Npwebservices Ltd do not support 3rd party applications. Should you require additional assistance you will need to refer to the provider i.e: Apple, Microsoft etc..
- Where required domain names are registered by Npwebservices Ltd on behalf the client who is the legal owner of the domain, which will be registered at the clients’ business address.
- Npwebservices Ltd will require either full payment for the domain or be in receipt of a deposit for a project prior to registering the domain.
- It is the responsibility of the client to pay for renewal their domain names when due. Npwebservices Ltd will invoice the client usually 6 weeks before expiry. If a domain name expires, Npwebservices Ltd cannot be held liable for this.
- If a domain name is purchased by the client through a company other than Npwebservices Ltd, the client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is renewed when due.
- Transferring In – You can transfer your existing domain name to our administration. Sometimes domain registrars charge a nominal fee. We can give advice on a case by case basis.
- Transferring Out – You can transfer your domain name away from Npwebservices Ltd. If you have an outstanding balance on your account, it will need to be settled prior to the transfer. There is a £22+VAT admin fee to transfer away.
Web & Email Hosting
- Npwebservices Ltd can supply web and email hosting as required. This allows us to publish the clients’ website to the internet and provide a business email facility. We endeavor to provide a reliable and professional service to the client but do not guarantee that the website hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control. Historically the hosting server has over 99% reliability.
- Hosting is renewable annually. Npwebservices Ltd will invoice the client usually 6 weeks before expiry. If hosting is allowed to expire, the website will not be available online until the invoice is settled. Our standard hosting package allows for 3 GB of storage and up to 100 email users. Additional storage may be purchased if required.
- Hosting will not be renewed if Npwebservices Ltd cannot contact the client or if the client does not respond.
- If a clients’ email storage exceeds the permitted 3GB amount the client will be required to delete sufficient emails or purchase additional storage. If exceeded the email service can become suspended.
- Where a client wishes to use their own hosting Npwebservices Ltd cannot provide support services. The client is responsible for any performance issues relating to third party hosting.
- Web hosting provided by Npwebservices Ltd is not transferable. Should a client wish to move their website to an alternate provider or alternative server, we will provide FTP access. Should there be an outstanding balance on your account, we will not grant access until the balance is cleared.
Website & Email Support & Maintenance
- Should a client require an update or modifications to their website we will provide a quote to carry out the works requested.
26 a. If a clients website requires a security patch (such as an upgrade to Re-captcha), where unusual activity has resulted in the hosting company blocking the websites e-mail facility, we will carry out this work immediately to avoid any downtime. This is a chargeable event.
- Our hourly rate is £24+VAT per hour. Should you wish to choose an alternative developer to update your site will we provide FTP access details to enable this.
*Please note: Should your account be in arrears we withhold the right to provide access details until the outstanding balance has been settled.
- Failure to make payments
i) Web Hosting
Npwebservices Ltd will notify the client in advance of web hosting renewal becoming due. Should the client fail to pay the corresponding invoice the website and email service may cease to be available. We reserve the right to charge a fee to re-publish a website that has been allowed to expire.
ii) Domain Names
Should a domain name invoice not be paid on time, the domain will be allowed to expire and the client runs the risk of a third party acquiring the domain after the suspension period. Npwebservices Ltd are not responsible in any event relating to loss of a domain name.
iii) Marketing Subscriptions
Should a marketing payment fail we will raise an invoice and request payment. If the account is not brought up to date by the end of the corresponding month Npwebservices Ltd reserve the right to cease marketing activity, (this includes Google adverts being paused). Upon the account being brought up to date, we will re-instate the adverts and marketing package.
iv) Account arrears
Should an account become overdue, where possible we may offer repayment terms to keep your services active. Failure to keep to agreed repayment terms or bring your account to date upon request will result in all services being suspended. Payments received for accounts that are in arrears will be allocated to the oldest outstanding invoice. *Please note: This means that should an unpaid marketing invoice pre-date a domain or hosting renewal invoice the account balance will need to be cleared for the services to be renewed.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
- Npwebservices cannot guarantee your search engine page rankings or appearance.
- We work to obtain enhanced positioning by implementing optimization practices.
*Algorithm changes can require us to apply different tactics, hence, the composition of all packages maybe adapted without notice.
- SEO marketing agreements can be terminated with 30 days’ notice.
- Termination must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should an SEO agreement be terminated within 12 months from commencement all optimisation code (including meta data, optimized body copy and XML site map) provided by Npwebservices Ltd must be removed from the client’s website.
- In no event will Npwebservices Ltd be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect, including loss of profits or any consequential loss) resulting from or in any way connected to the marketing of the clients company or website whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Expenditure on the Google Ads account is the responsibility of the client, monthly pay per click expenses are payable directly to Google from the clients credit/debit card or bank account.
- Npwebservices Ltd will create a target area specific for your business. Your pay per click adverts will not be visible to users based outside of your instructed catchment area, (Apart from where a user outside of your area is searching for your business type in your specific area).
- Your pay per click account can be paused at any time. The monthly budget set by the customer is a maximum and may not always be spent, however will not be exceeded. You can make amendments to your budget at any time. Any change to your budget, or to pause or cancel the account must be requested by email to email@example.com. Verbal requests are not acceptable.
- The Google Ads accounts remain the intellectual property of Npwebservices Ltd. Upon cancellation of marketing services the Google account will be deleted
- Should your payment method fail Google will notify the email address associated to the account, which in most circumstances will be that of the client. It is the client’s responsibility to notify Npwebservices Ltd should your account’s payment method require re-enabling.
- The Adwords “only” management package has a minimum term of 6 months relating to the service fee, payable in advance. After the initial 6 month period, 30 days notice is required for termination
- The optimization and Google Adwords account management service fee is payable monthly in advance to Npwebservices via standing order, debit or credit card.
- You authorize Npwebservices Ltd to provide Google with your credit / debit card details to allow Google to claim regular monthly payments.
- Return and Refund policy
Because all our work is produced specifically for each customer, returns and refunds are not available. All fees paid are non-refundable. Once a domain name has been registered we are unable to alter them in name or extension, should additional domains be requested they will be chargeable at the current market rate.
Domain Names Policy
Once the domain name has been agreed on email or on the phone and purchased the amount for the domain name has to be paid to us in full even if cancelled. This is because we are unable to receive any refunds on bought domain names. If you wish to still cancel the domain we will set it to cancelled and it will not be used by anyone else for the full registered period (usually 2 years).
We will work with our customers to help ensure that they are completely happy with the work we produce. In the unlikely event that we are unable to satisfy the customers needs, cancellation of the project must be made in writing by the customer. In the event that work is postponed or cancelled at the request of the customer, we reserve the right to retain the original deposit. In the event that more than the amount of the deposits worth of the anticipated work is completed, additional payment will be due, prorated based on the percentage of work completed. If additional payment is due, this will be billed to the client within 10 days of notification to stop work.
Usage of our website
Npwebservices makes no claims that the contents of our website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United Kingdom, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect